Which Possession Proceedings?


Do you want to evict someone with a common law / unregulated tenancy?

This will be if:

  • the rent is over £100,000 or under £250 (£1,000 in Greater London)
  • You live in self contained accommodation in the same building and that building is not a purpose built block of flats, or
  • the tenant is a limited company

These are the main common law situations - there are a few others but they are unlikely to apply to you.  

If you are not sure whether you have a common law tenancy or not, you should used our  
>> telephone advice service

Otherwise click Yes if you have a common law tenancy or No if you do not.

›     Yes         ›     No         ›   Back  

>> Click here to find out more about Landlord Law Membership



Not a Landlord Law Member - Join Now