Tewekesbury Borough Council


Landlord's Forum : NO
Deposit Guarantees : NO
Accreditation pilot : NO

Advice Services:
Contact the main switchboard on (0)1684 295010 and ask for Housing Advice.
For Illegal Eviction or Threats - contact the Environmental Health Section: Helen Barlow (01684) 272172

The Council does have statutory powers to investigate neighbour problems, such as noise, bonfires, disputes over boundaries, repair of attached or adjoining buildings, and will offer help and assistance to try and resolve the issue. If you have a problem and have not been able to resolve the issue through talking to your neighbour, then contact:
Paul Kenyon (01684) 272173 or Gareth Jones (01684) 272174 if your neighbour is a private individual living in a house
Rick Dobbyn (01684) 272170 or Sally Moore (01684) 272169 if your neighbour is a commercial property (shop, restaurant, factory, etc).

Homelessness Officer:
If you are, or about to become homeless, then the Council may be able to offer advice, help and assistance, through its partners: In the first instance you should contact Severn Vale Housing Society, either at their offices at Shannon Way, Ashchurch (next to Warners Garage) or by phoning them on (01684) 272727, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm.

Deposit guarantee/bond:
Believed not available

Landlord's Forum:


Repairs/Standards/HMO Regulations contact:
Disrepair - Environmental Health Section :
Paul Kenyon (01684) 272173 or
Gareth Jones (01684) 272174

Note: The information on this page has been compiled from the local authority web-site.



Not a Landlord Law Member - Join Now