Pendle Borough Council


Landlord's Forum : YES
Deposit Guarantees : NO
Accreditation pilot : NO

Advice Services:
Telephone the main switchboard on (01282) 661661 and ask for housing advice.
Homelessness Officer:
Contact the Assistant Housing Needs Officer in Housing and Community Care Services on (01282) 661163.

Deposit guarantee/bond:
Believed not available

Landlord's Forum:
Regular meetings between the Council and private landlords are held to exchange ideas and information. Contact Housing & Community Care Services on (01282) 661185.


Repairs/Standards/HMO Regulations contact:
The Principal Environmental Health Officer in Environmental health and Urban Renewal Services on (01282) 661151.

Note: The information on this page has been compiled from the local authority web-site.



Not a Landlord Law Member - Join Now