Which tenancy - lodger



You should use an agreement specifically drafted for landlords taking in a lodger (ie NOT an AST agreement).

We do not hold any of these agreements on Landlord Law, but you can read about lodgers on our sister site, Lodger Landlord and buy a lodger agreement (or a handy forms pack) on Tessa's ecommerce site Your Law Store.  Visit this site by clicking next below.

Next     Back






Not a Landlord Law Member - Join Now